February 13, 2013

NEW RING & BRACELET

Found this absolutely gourgeous ring from Zornig, a nice boutique located on the main street of Frederiksberg called Gammel Kongevej. I've been looking for a big ring with stones ever since I saw  the cool Bex Rox Natalie rings in Gaudete and the YSL Arty Ring (now called "blog ring") started popping up in various fashion blogs. The YSL Arty is too decorative in my taste, so I'm really happy for my brand new more anonymous ring.

My new bracelet is made by Fossil and I ordered it from eBay where I found it three times cheaper than in the Magasin department store. However after the taxes and other fees (yes, it got stuck in the customs) the price ended up almost as high as in Magasin...





Bex Rox rings and YSL Arty ring 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiitos kommentistasi!