February 16, 2014

OVER THE KNEE

I found my new favourite boots by Dune this weekend in London. It's actually been over half a decade since I last time purchased long boots, somehow I've just rather chosen the ankle version. Even still I wouldn't go for regular long boots, but these over the knee versions appeal to my eye - maybe because I've lately seen a lot of them on international fashion bloggers.  I was lucky to find my over-the-knees with flat heels to avoid a too provocative look…










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess." [Edna Woolman Chase]

Nice boots, dressed with a great style. :)

STYLE/WHITE said...

Thanks for a lovely aphorism together with a compliment, you made my day <3

Anonymous said...

You are welcome. :)

Post a Comment

Kiitos kommentistasi!