March 10, 2014

LA GARÇONNE, YOU MADE MY DAY!

It took a while, but my Vanessa Bruno Athé pleated silk skirt is finally on its way to me all the way from States where I found it at La Garçonne website. Risky business, because I have only tried it once, but let's hope that it's as fabulous as I remember it being! At least the material couldn't get better when it's 100% silk. Think, that I almost bought this skirt from Tiger of Sweden's spring 2014 collection to compensate that I never got my primary choice… Luckily not, since it's 100% polyester and still almost as expensive as my silk dream now on 50% discount. Well only almost, as I need to pay some customs and shipping too. If you fancy my skirt, there's still some left on this website.
Vanessa Bruno Silk Pleated Skirt
Vanessa Bruno Skirt at La Garçonne
Tiger of Sweden Vika Pleated Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kiitos kommentistasi!