March 8, 2014

WAITING FOR MY NEW CARPET

After many months of thinking I decided to give the Hay Peas carpet a try. The colour that I chose is light grey melange, but please keep your thumbs up that the colour is light enough for my white surroundings... When you go for 100% wool you can never know beforehand the exact shade of the carpet, but I am wishing that grey spots are as light as possible and that the brown spots most rather are conspicuously absent. In these pictures the colour looks too "melange" in my taste, but I've seen this carpet in real life couple of times being a lot lighter...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks very nice! Elegant but not formal! :)

STYLE/WHITE said...

I like it too, thanks! However I'm sooo afraid that the carpet will be too multicoloured in my taste. Maybe the versions that I've seen have been from previous seasons..? We'll see the results in couple of weeks when my carpet arrives, I'll let you know then :)

Post a Comment

Kiitos kommentistasi!